PURE WHITE Christmas SNOW Fireproof Amosite ASBESTOS National Tinsel Mfg

PURE WHITE Christmas SNOW Fireproof Amosite ASBESTOS National Tinsel Mfg
PURE WHITE Christmas SNOW Fireproof Amosite ASBESTOS National Tinsel Mfg
PURE WHITE Christmas SNOW Fireproof Amosite ASBESTOS National Tinsel Mfg
PURE WHITE Christmas SNOW Fireproof Amosite ASBESTOS National Tinsel Mfg
PURE WHITE Christmas SNOW Fireproof Amosite ASBESTOS National Tinsel Mfg

PURE WHITE Christmas SNOW Fireproof Amosite ASBESTOS National Tinsel Mfg
PURE WHITE Christmas SNOW Fireproof Amosite ASBESTOS National Tinsel Mfg. Pure White Fire Proof Snow (Undated). Unopened 2 1/2 oz box of Pure White Snow brand artificial snow. From the National Tinsel Mfg. Manitowoc WI and Brooklyn NY. Measures 5 1/2″ x 8″ with estimated 95%-100% of the contents remaining since it is still sealed. Box does not mention or state asbestos formulation but it does advertise that it “Looks like real snow”. Cleanest – Whitest – Best. A small sample of t he contents was tested by a certified lab for asbestos material composition and asbestos percentage. Analysis results confirmed the presence of 60% chrysotile asbestos and 33% amosite asbestos with a total 93% asbestos composition of the sample. The side of the box was marked “SACM003″ for testing purposes. This item is offered for sale for informational purposes only. See photos for further reading and info!! PLEASE SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS BY CLICKING HERE!!! The item “PURE WHITE Christmas SNOW Fireproof Amosite ASBESTOS National Tinsel Mfg” is in sale since Wednesday, August 22, 2018. This item is in the category “Home & Garden\Holiday & Seasonal Décor\Christmas & Winter\Other Christmas & Winter Décor”. The seller is “dissidence” and is located in USA. This item can be shipped to United States.
  • Brand: Unbranded

PURE WHITE Christmas SNOW Fireproof Amosite ASBESTOS National Tinsel Mfg

20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC

20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC
20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC
20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC
20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC
20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC
20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC
20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC

20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC
Not the usual London lights but Vintage 20 Pure London luxury lights no lanterns in Perfect Condition see all pictures Pat tested. The item “20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC” is in sale since Thursday, December 21, 2017. This item is in the category “Home, Furniture & DIY\Celebrations & Occasions\Christmas Decorations & Trees\Christmas Lights”. The seller is “yellowmg123″ and is located in Spalding. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Australia, United States, Canada, Brazil, Japan, New Zealand, China, Israel, Hong Kong, Norway, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Chile.
  • Material: Plastic
  • Number of Lights: 20-50
  • Shape: London light
  • Country/Region of Manufacture: Hong Kong
  • Brand: Pure London Lights
  • Type: String Lights
  • Indoor-Outdoor Use: Indoor

20 Pure luxury London Pifco Lights Pat tested@Look@ next day delivery PC